Miss couture is provides best hair extension service in Birmingham. There are many hair extension techniques available in the hair industry today such as sewing, braids, using heat, using adhesives and fusing. At Miss Couture Beauty & Laser Clinic we use the micro ring method which is a more advanced and safer technique and is much more sought after. This technique has become popular and is highly favoured by celebrities. It provides a natural look that almost makes you forget that you have hair extensions on. Micro ring hair extensions can be treated the same way as you would treat your normal hair, such as colouring, heat styling or blow-drying.
Our hair is from the Beauty Works range of hair, it is AAAA remy and double drawn to provide the full luscious look that everyone goes for in Birmingham.
The micro ring technique is considered to be one of the smallest and most undetectable hair extension technique available, combining strands of natural hair with the extension hair. As there is no glue, sewing or braids involved there is no damage to your own hair. The extensions last three to four months before needing to be removed, reinstalled or tightened.
This technique can be done on all types of hair. The silicone lined rings are available in different colours and are lined providing a comfortable cushion for the hair. The rings grip securely in place and will not slip out even during the most challenging of activities. Those who have worn micro ring extensions attest that they are comfortable day-to-day and the hair stays in place until you remove it.
During your friendly no obligation consultation you will be taken through the process in detail including aftercare, recommended products and the total cost. Most will agree that an affordable and dependable hair extension method free of any glues, heat or chemicals, is a sensible approach to extending your hair. Miss Couture extensionists will go through and decide with you on the perfect colour match as well as hair texture required. The consultation is particularly helpful for people who may not have had what are classed as “permanent” hair extensions before. The consultation gives you the opportunity to explain to the stylist exactly what look you are hoping to achieve, feel free to ask questions and talk about any concerns you have.
What you can expect at consultation:
- Firstly, the technician will ask you a few questions about your hair (previous dyes, extensions etc) then they will check the general condition of your scalp and hair.
- Our different types of extensions will be explained to you, and you can choose which hair type, volume, and fitting method meet your needs best.
- You and your technician will do the colour match together. You will be able to choose from an over 60 beautiful shimmering colours any hi/low lights you may want to add to your base colour.
- The fun part, you choose your length! Extensions come in lengths right up to 40 inches!!!
- If, at the end of the consultation you want to book in you can, but there’s no pressure.
Micro Ring Hair Extensions can also be coloured, straightened, curled and are easy to care for. They can also easily be removed or repositioned by your stylist without the need of any chemicals. Repositioning will depend on how fast your natural hair grows but is normally required approximately every 6-8 weeks.
|Half Head||¾ Head||Full Head|
Maintenance is required every 6-8 weeks in order to keep your extensions looking just fitted and in their best condition. This service is £80.
- Longer lengths available upon request.
- Please note a deposit of £100 is required when making an appointment for a fitting and a 24 hour cancellation notice is required.
- Appointments cancelled with less than 24 hour notice will result in the deposit being forfeited.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT
Email us from the contact us page if you have any questions or to book a consultation call us – 0844 995 9967 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our friendly staff will be pleased to book you in.